為了鼓勵有優秀成績的國際學生Fall 2019入學University of Arizona亞利桑納大學，University of Arizona亞利桑納大學提供每年4000-35000美金不等的獎學金。如果你有SAT成績1420，高中在校成績滿分，這樣就可以有每年35000美金的獎學金唷～這幾乎就是免學費就讀囉～而且只要繼續就讀並保持一定成績，就可以連續四年都有35000美金的獎學金喔～還不快來找學無界申請！
International Freshmen Scholarship Awards
Without SAT or ACT
|TOEFL||79 OR ABOVE|
|IELTS||6.5 OR ABOVE|
|PTE ACADEMIC||53 OR ABOVE|
With SAT or ACT
|TOEFL||79 OR ABOVE||79 OR ABOVE||79 OR ABOVE||79 OR ABOVE|
|IELTS||6.5 OR ABOVE||6.5 OR ABOVE||6.5 OR ABOVE||6.5 OR ABOVE|
|PTE ACADEMIC||53 OR ABOVE||53 OR ABOVE||53 OR ABOVE||53 OR ABOVE|
To qualify for the freshman international scholarships above, students must earn the associated ACT or SAT test score AND English Proficiency Score from one of the qualifying tests, along with the cumulative GPA listed. For example, an international student with at 1330 SAT score, 6.5 IELTS, and a 3.5 GPA would qualify for $16,000 per year.
Freshman Award Amounts and Coverage
- $4,000 – $35,000; amounts for continuing students will remain the same as the initial offer.
- Scholarships are renewable for 4 years (8 consecutive semesters) for freshmen.
International Transfer Scholarship Awards
$5,000 (minimum 36 college transferrable units, maximum 80 college transferrable units)
- Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- Meet the criteria from the charts above.
- In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by April 1 for Fall 2019.
- Scholarship recipients must accept their award by paying their enrollment fee by May 1 for freshmen and by June 1 for transfer students.
- Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible.
Transfer Award Amounts and Coverage
- $5,000; amounts for continuing students will remain the same as the initial offer.
- Scholarships are renewable for 2 years (4 consecutive semesters) for transfer students.